When it comes to your Sample Management decisions, we offer a software that integrates with our full line of Rack Scanners to provide a seamless process for registering and working with racked samples in a laboratory – Samples.
However, there are times and instances where labs do not work with full racks of samples – in some cases, small research labs for example, a 10×10 rack of tubes could represent a month’s work of samples. In an effort to assist those scientists dealing with low volumes of samples, Samples Quick has been developed and launched – providing the ability to track samples at the individual level. Samples Quick Integrates with the Single Tube Scanner to allow samples to be registered into the system individually. Installation and maintenance of Samples Quick is easy – the entire system runs on a single windows PC.
User Interface: Simplified with the Essentials*
- Inventory View: Main workspace for maintaining sample repository – all racks can be browsed from this point
- Tracking Tag Feature: Append Custom Text Data to Samples, i.e. Patient ID’s
*To maintain simplicity, all additional features, such as multi-user accounts and sample checkout system, have been removed.
- Individual User Accounts Needed
- Accessibility of Sample Repository from Multiple PCs
- Need to Scan Full Racks of Tubes at One Time
- Custom Functionality Requirement that Needs to be Built into the Program
Samples and Samples Quick sample management programs are designed to allow you to scale up your repository with ease. Since Samples Quick was developed using the same foundation as Samples, if you require an upgrade in the future, the process is simple and seamless.
For more information on our Sample Management Software or for a demo version of Samples or Samples Quick, contact us at email@example.com or fill our contact form.