Biosero’s Release of Touch-Optimized Label Design Software for your Laboratory
Our Newly Developed Labelling Software has been Released and is Already Set for Delivery to Local Laboratories!
Ready Label offers the opportunity to design and print custom labels using our simple, but flexible touch-optimized design software. Offered in a stand-alone print station or integrated into a fully automated system. However you plan to print your labels, learn more about how Ready Label can and will work for you.
• Import date from Excel and .CSV files
• Wide variety of 1D and 2D barcodes: code 128, code 39, Datamatrix, QR, etc
• Generate Custom Alpha-Numeric sequences and time/date options
• User selectable fonts
• Import custom images such as company or product logos
• Fully customizable print layout
• Integratable with Green Button Go and other automation scheduling software
• CAB Printers [provided in Print Station Package]
• Zebra Printers
• Brother Printers
• Cedrex Biolabel
• Kbiosystems Gecko
• Agilent VCode
*Drivers are available for other 3rd party automated labellers.
Ready Label Purchasing Options:
1) Print Station: Includes tablet with software installed, docking station, Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, CAB EOS1 label printer and (1) roll of labels.
2) Plug and Print: Tablet with software installed, docking station, Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
3) Software: Individual software license
For More Information on Ready Label, or to request a demo, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.