The successful candidate will drive sales in the Southwestern US and ideally live in the San Diego area. The position is full time and will require up to 25% travel. This is the company’s premier territory, based out of the corporate HQ. Several key accounts have already been established in the territory and maintenance of these accounts is required. This is a full-time position and benefits include medical, dental, life insurance and matching 401k.
Biosero is growing its global sales and service teams. This position is critical to establishing our presence in a key market. The successful candidate will combine an entrepreneurial drive with a customer-centric focus.
- Develop a market-focused business plan.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to establish solid lead generation and pipeline growth.
- Establish key accounts in the greater San Diego area. This territory will also include Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and Hawaii.
- Work with management on improving the Biosero brand where applicable.
- Enhance or create new business partners.
- Work with applications team to establish customer workflow needs.
- Contribute to the overall success of Biosero via collaborating with product management and other territory managers.