Acoustic Liquid Dispensing for All Your Applications
EDC Biosystems, Inc. ATS Gen 4+ Acoustic Transfer Systems (Gen 4+ System) uses acoustic energy to transfer nanoliters of liquid between microplates. Unlike traditional tip-based liquid dispensing systems, liquids are transferred without any physical contact; eliminating the need for wash steps and the cost of purchasing and disposing of pipet-tips. The system is compatible with off-the-shelf 96, 384, 1536, and 3456 well source microplates and has a variety of destination microplate grippers to accommodate microplates of different heights. The systems features Variable Drop Volume dispensing allowing a single system to address a wide range of applications.
- Precise nanoliter dispensing without expensive consumables or wash solvents
- Compatible with off-the-shelf consumables for low operating costs
- Reproducible and accurate transfer of up to 10 uL of commonlyused reagents
- Variable Drop Volume dispensing allows one system to address a wide range of applications
- EDC Biosystems Gen 4+ Acoustic Tranfer System Data Sheet
- ATS Source Microplate Compatibility List
- Compound Microplate Reformating Video
For more information or a quotation contact Biosero.