The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for field support of Biosero’s Green Button Go and other software products, called upon as the company’s externally-facing expert supporting customers and colleagues for all questions related to software and integrated platforms, and act as primary partner to the software team to maintain expert status on Biosero software.
Work closely with sales, applications, software, and integrations team members to assure customer success and account growth. Position requires regular travel, up to 40% outside the immediate Southern California territory.
Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance and matching 401k.
Biosero is growing its global sales and service teams. This position is critical to maintaining and supporting our current presence and growth in several of our primary customer accounts. The successful candidate will become an automation software and applications subject matter expert and will:
- Work closely with all Biosero customers to support the Green Button Go software.
- Be a liaison between Biosero service and Biosero software and integrations organizations. Participate in weekly software team meetings (AGILE/SCRUM development meetings) to ensure you are continually up-to-date with everything related to Biosero’s software.
- Be the externally-facing expert in Biosero software products: Green Button Go scheduler software, Transfer Track liquid handling software, and Ready Label barcode software. Support Field Service for all questions relating to software and integrated platforms.
- Perform installation, SAT, maintenance and fast-response repair of integrated workcells, automation software, and standalone laboratory equipment, including acoustic dispensers and all Biosero supplied/supported product.
- Ensure compliance to SOPs and established methods for all servicing activities.
- Develop and deliver internal training to Biosero team members on software support, maintenance, and related service troubleshooting and procedures.
- Develop and support a solutions library, ensuring answers to repetitive problems are easily accessible for all service team members.
- Regularly write technical documentation, including knowledge base articles, service notes, technical bulletins, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Maintain focus on quality support of key accounts in collaboration with Biosero Key Account Manager.
- Work with management on improving the Biosero brand where applicable.
- Work with the applications team to establish customer workflow needs.