Date Posted: December 23, 2020
Location: San Diego, CA
Apply your digital and inbound marketing skills for Biosero, Inc., voted one of the top places to work in San Diego. Biosero is a dynamic automation company in the Life Science market that is accelerating medical breakthroughs through the use of their software. This in-house marketing position, reporting to the Director of Marketing, is an opportunity for you to use your working knowledge of digital marketing, analytics and automation to drive marketing programs that increase the company’s organic growth and acquire new customers in a fast-paced market.
The Ideal Candidate
With your creative ideas, work-ethic and self-motivation you’ll be asked to develop and execute a digital strategy that leverages Biosero’s website, content, social media, digital advertising and email marketing to generate leads year-round and achieve marketing objectives.
You’re collaborative and will work effectively with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Customer Experience and R&D building comradery and listening to their needs. Working with the company’s valued customers – some of which are from the 10 top global pharmaceutical companies in the world – you’ll bring professionalism and curiosity to the discussion as you represent Biosero.
Driven by your passion to make an impact, curiosity to learn about complex technology and biotech methods, you’ll take complex ideas and stories, and determine how to communicate them in a modern, digital and engaging way.
- Participate in development of strategic marketing plans and inbound campaigns to acquire new customer leads
- Leverage best practices and innovations in digital channels to increase brand awareness, generate leads and connect with customers
- Implement digital marketing campaigns for new product announcements and initiatives, trade shows and user events impeccably and on time within associated budget
- Using your storytelling skills, write content for a wide variety of channels including the company’s website, social media channels, sales and marketing collateral, video storyboards and others
- Design marketing campaigns with messaging that appeal to Biosero’s customer segments and create the supporting marketing assets to disseminate Biosero’s message in a compelling and innovative way
- Implement campaigns using marketing automation mechanisms via the company’s CRM and e-mail marketing software
- Oversee the day-to-day project management of multiple marketing programs simultaneously, meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Mange outside agencies, contractors, freelancer and vendors to create the output required to support the marketing plan
- Grow monthly and year-over-year visitors to Biosero.com
- Reach a regular weekly cadence of fresh, outbound content such as blogs, social media content and e-mail marketing
- Generate marketing-qualified leads from content
- Convert marketing-qualified-leads to sales-qualified leads with marketing programs focused on cultivation
- Generate inbound customer leads to help the marketing department become a source of income generation for the company
- Drive organic growth and opportunities for upsell across install base
- Establish analytics to evaluate the impact of marketing programs and report advances
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education in Marketing
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics, marketing automation tools, content/e-mail management software and WordPress
- Skill with Adobe Creative Suite and Zoho CRM/E-mail applications a plus
- Travel required. If international travel is required, staff members are required to maintain a valid passport and/or renewal at their own expense.