Accelerate your research and testing
Free 6-month software license with purchase of implementation package
Biosero is offering an automation start-up program to reduce the initial costs of automating laboratory workflows for labs working to address COVID-19. Work with a laboratory automation expert on a complimentary basis to measure your current automation capabilities, data requirements, and identify the automation goals you are looking to achieve. Biosero will provide you a comprehensive Automation Assessment report that evaluates your automation readiness.
Labs engaged in COVID-19 research are eligible to participate in the program.
- Vaccine research and production
- Antibody research
- R&D of therapeutics and pharmaceuticals
- Sample preparation
- Diagnostic testing
After eligibility is confirmed, Biosero wants to understand your lab’s goals.
- Throughput rate
- Cost per sample
- Daily processing volume
- Accuracy measures
- Method parameters
- Data requirements
Automation readiness assesses equipment capabilities and software needs.
- Determine the automation capabilities of equipment you already own
- Recommend equipment that support your application and meet your budgetary requirements
- Provide a system configuration design for your required workflow
You’ll receive a written report outlining how to achieve your automation goals and the time frame to do so. It includes:
- A list of your current equipment that is automation-ready
- Recommended instruments to support your workflows and goals
- An outline of the software requirements for the integrated platform
- Estimated costs and time frame for set-up and implementation
Green Button Go® software is a device-agnostic platform that fully automation equipment into a cohesive automation ecosystem. Automating scientific instruments and equipment. Green Button Go software runs processes 365/24/7 increasing output producing reliable data for analysis and capturing secure records.