Biosero is looking for a person with experience in life science laboratory automation and robotics to lead the build, test, and deployment of robotic workcells for compound management, high throughput screening, next generation sequencing, synthetic biology, and other areas. The successful candidate will act as the project manager, primary contact, and lead engineer. Along with overseeing the build and testing of the workcell, you will travel onsite to labs for installation and training. This job is fast-paced and you will be working with cross functional teams on multiple projects simultaneously, so you will need to be flexible, adaptable, responsive, and collaborative. This is a full-time position and benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, and matching 401k.
- Oversee the complex build, development, and testing of laboratory automation workcells.
- Work with a team of mechanical, design, and electrical engineers to successfully complete each project.
- Manage all correspondence with customers regarding the build, test, and deployment of their workcells
- Lead internal and customer meetings.
- Work closely with sales, software, and applications teams to ensure a successful project