Binta Cissé, Portavoce PR for Biosero
(760) 814-8194 Ext. 6
Will Casavan, Biosero SLAS Onsite
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 22, 2019 – SLAS 2019 – Biosero, Inc. will introduce the latest release of its Green Button GoTM software platform at the 2019 Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening Conference (SLAS 2019). The breakthrough Green Button GoTM software integrates life science equipment to create a cohesive lab ecosystem that automates testing and discovery workflows.
“The demand for lab technicians continues to grow. Yet there are only about a third of the workforce needed enrolled in laboratory training programs1. That means labs will continue to be short-staffed for quite some time,” says Tom Gilman, CEO, Biosero. “Now more than ever, automation plays a pivotal role in lab environments, and Green Button Go is the solution to streamline and automate lab equipment in the face of labor shortages.”
Green Button Go software is easy to set up and supports a vast library of device drivers, making it plug-and-play with a variety of lab equipment such as robotic arms, scanners, liquid handlers, washers and readers. It eliminates surprise costs associated with installations and setup, reduces downtime and provides a “future proof” aspect by being agnostic to any manufacturer’s hardware or software.
Using the drag-and-drop user interface of Green Button Go, scientists and lab technicians can set up and automate their workflows.
Technicians can manage and schedule different methods to run simultaneously or at scheduled times. The platform provides a comprehensive view of the whole equipment network giving operators constant visibility into all aspects of their processes.
Traditionally lab technicians have had to oversee workflows minute-by-minute to make sure they are running smoothly. Now, lab technicians can walk away while Green Button Go coordinates all the work. Technicians can even oversee the productivity of their workflows remotely.
Four features of the latest release help labs save time and improve the reliability and repeatability critical tasks. They include:
- Cloud-Based Downloads: Labs add and re-arrange equipment frequently as applications change or grow. Now users can download device drivers and updates directly into Green Button Go via the cloud for any new equipment they add to their operations. This allows the new piece of equipment to be added to the workflow using the intuitive Green Button Go drag-and-drop user interface.
- Artificial Intelligence Enabled: Green Button Go, combined with Biosero’s Data Services infrastructure, provides an advanced data streaming platform for future AI projects.
- Simulation and Run Analysis: Green Button Go is an intelligent companion in
the laboratory. It generates data-rich timing and throughput analysis and run reports based on historical data.
- Data Access, Integrity and Alerts: Whether it’s for an audit, or to analyze sample data, operators can retrieve data at any time. The system can also send notifications via email, sound, light stack signals, SlackTM and TwitterTM to notify technicians if any errors occur. The CFR 21 Part 11 compliance option also saves electronic records to aid the quality control process, tracking audit trails and storing electronic signatures.
For more information about Green Button Go, visit: www.biosero.com/green-button-go-automation-scheduling-software/.
About Biosero, Inc.
Biosero, Inc. develops automation software that uses artificial intelligence to accelerate critical processes. The company’s software enables complex, data-driven decisions to be made instantaneously, keeping workflows and operations in life science, pharmaceutical and industrial manufacturing moving. Biosero’s device-agnostic Green Button GoTM Automation Scheduling Software integrates hardware solutions from different OEMs to create cohesive technology ecosystems that accelerate operations and increase productivity. Biosero is based in San Diego, Calif., with offices in prominent biotech and pharma hub regions around the world. For more information please visit www.biosero.com.
* SlackTM and TwitterTM are registered trademarks of their perspective companies.