Individual Custom Support Systems
Biosero service agreements provide value and ease of mind. When it comes to service, flexibility matters, so Biosero makes all its services available for individual purchase.
< Main Support Page
Because today’s automation solutions have to be scalable, changeable, and work for life we offer a variety of custom collaborative services to keep your automation dynamic when it’s time for a change or to re-purpose.
All services are offered by custom quotation and include travel fees, labor, required spare parts, and any applicable consultation fees.
Repairs and Calibrations
- Remedial Repair of Instrumentation – Time and material repair of automation robots, scanners, and select laboratory instruments.
- Instrumentation Planned Maintenance – On-site inspection and correction for wear and tear, proactive replacement of common spare parts, log file review, operational confirmation, and limited calibration of automation robots and select laboratory instruments.
- Instrument Calibrations – Calibration for specific plate-types and solvents on select models of Acoustic Transfer System (ATS) instruments.
- Green Button Go Software and Instrument Driver Support – remote consultation for GBG driver issues and updates quoted to customers without software service agreement or software/driver subscription coverage.
Integration Support Services
- Green Button Go Scripting and Customization – Expert collaboration with Biosero Software Support Engineers to customize Green Button Go to scale or modify your installation.
- Workcell Upgrades and Repurposing – change out platform instrumentation, upgrade and improve workcells, bring dormant automation to life, convert existing automation to Green Button Go software operation, incorporate new scripts and workflows — we empower you to choose, and then provide the level of Biosero on-site support you need.
- Workcell and Instrument Relocation Service – onsite support for physical relocation of installed instruments and workcells of any size with no system changes. Quotes include deinstallation, reinstallation, and operational confirmation at the new location.
- Conversion of Integrated Systems to Green Button Go software – Install Green Button Go software onto existing workcells with the software change performed by expert Biosero engineers.
- Operator Software Training – on-site training by Automation Field Service Engineers and/or Application Scientists for operators of installed Green Button Go software products.
- Operator Robot Training – on-site training by Automation Field Service Engineers for operators of automation robots.
To request a quote for services or agreements, email firstname.lastname@example.org